Itenerary for a Sat gimmick after work:
* Waited for Karla to get her hair done at David’s.
* Pigged out at Masas merienda buffet
* Watched “One More Chance” ( still with Karla but for this one we’re with Baby)
* Hung out in Starbucks G4 and wait for Lhette and her girl.
* Changed my clothes to get ready for the Exclusive
* Arrived at the Manila DJ club at abt 12 mn.
* Approached by a mama butch and asked for my number ( ewww)
* Danced the night away with Karla
* Drank 2 beers ( oo yun lng hehe)
* Ate Oishi Wasabi chips and drank Mango Juice in our ever reliable Caltex Star Mart
* Went home with a happy face
All of these were accomplished until 3:30 am. What more can u ask for?
Another bumming moment with Karla today! hehe.. After work, my teammates and I decided to go to starbucks and just hang out. Well, I actually initiated that since I know I will be waiting for Karla to finish her work and will be able to meet up with me by 6 pm. So my teammates left eventually while Karla and I still continued to hang out at Starbucks. Then had dinner at Mixxlada then hung out in Greenbelt. We have to really do something cause we’re waiting for John ( Karla’s ex-officemate) to arrive so that we could all go to Saguijo to watch a gig sponsored by Nu 107’s In the Raw.
It was my first time to be in Saguijo.. I must say it was my virgin moment. hehe. The bands that performed were Traumaligno ( I got ur cd guys! hehe listened to it, ganda! astig!), Ursa Minor, Paraluman and Queso. Well unfortunately we weren’t able to catch Traumaligno and Paraluman. We only got to see Ursa Minor and Queso. With Queso, i’m glad that I was able to catch their performance of Mottaka.. Cool! Just had 2 beers, 1 can of red horse and a bottle of San mig light. I arrived home abt 2 am.
This past week I have been killing time due to boredom. While at work, of course I am with my officemates and talk about different things ( because of the idle time between calls). Now my problem is after work, I don’t have anyone really to talk to. I used to have someone whom I could talk/text to during breaks, before and after work, etc.. Now, she’s totally lost in I don’t know where so I am left with no one to talk to. Well, I try to text some of my friends and unfortunately all of them are busy. We exchange 1-3 messages and then the texting just ends. Continue reading “Boredom, Being Alone and Empowerment.”
Transsexual women (11/01/2007)
HONOLULU — This is not an easy piece to write. It’s probably the most unusual and unprecedented case the Philippine Supreme Court has had to deal with in its history. It will be many, many years before the high court can have some kind of “transgender law” to guide its future deliberations on transgender cases.
Continue reading “Theorizing a Public Issue #2: Transexualism”