Ok, as promised guys here are the details on how to get the advanced tickets for this exciting gig. If you are into moshpits and would hate to watch a concert sitting down better get these advanced tickets as early as now.
- There will be advance selling of tickets orchestra seats (kindly refer to the seat plan map above) starting February 5 (which is at 8:00 am today). Amount of the advanced orchestra seats will be Php 1200 + 5% service charge= Php 1260. The “first paid, first served” policy will be implemented.
- How do I purchase the advanced orchestra tickets?
- Text Wolfgang text line 0906-1035333 from 8am to 8pm to ask for the Banco De Oro BDO account details.
- Deposit payment (P 1,260 x number of tickets) at specified BDO account
- Text the following details ASAP to the Wolfgang Text line (8am to 8pm only) – Name – Email Address -Number of Tickets -Amount deposited -BDO branch -Date and time of deposit ( as seen on the transaction slip validation).
- A confirmation email with your seat assignments will be sent: within 24 hours (for weekday deposits, daily cut off is 4:30pm), Within 30 hours ( those deposited after 4:30pm cut off, Mon-Thurs and Sunday deposits) or up to 3 full days max (Friday after 4:30pm and Saturday deposits)
- We will also text you once we have sent confirmation email .
- Claim tickets on the day of the show (March 19, 2009) at the Music Museum from 4pm to 8pm Bring valid ID and validated BDO transaction slip plus email print out.
(information copied from Wolfgang’s Multiply)
As for me, I’m already reserved at the orchestra area. Woohoo! See yah guys!